These wings are perfect for parties – very easy to make, and not messy like their glazed counterparts. The Hot Taco Seasoning provides just enough heat to give them some zip without being too fiery. Photo credit: Georgia Johnson from Comfort of Cooking.
Servings: Makes 16 wings
- 1 package McCormick Taco Seasoning Mix Hot
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 4 teaspoons McCormick Parsley Flakes
- 4 pounds chicken wings, pieces
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix Seasoning Mix, cornmeal and parsley in large resealable plastic bag. Add wings, several at a time, to bag; shake until evenly coated.
- Arrange wings in single layer on 2 foil-lined shallow baking pans. Place pans on separate racks in oven.
- Bake 15 minutes. Switch pans between racks (no need to turn wings). Bake 15 minutes longer or until chicken is cooked through.
- 28 Dec 2017In the Palm Beach Post
- 18 Dec 2017Source1 Purchasing Employees Volunteer with Feeding South Florida’s “Mobile Food Pantry”
- 26 Oct 2017Purchasing–You Don’t Have To Do It Alone
- 17 Oct 2017Spice up your Catering Profits
- 17 Oct 2017Source1 Purchasing Helps Kick off the 2017 School Year in Delray Beach, Florida