These wings are perfect for parties – very easy to make, and not messy like their glazed counterparts. The Hot Taco Seasoning provides just enough heat to give them some zip without being too fiery. Photo credit: Georgia Johnson from Comfort of Cooking.
Servings: Makes 16 wings
- 1 package McCormick Taco Seasoning Mix Hot
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 4 teaspoons McCormick Parsley Flakes
- 4 pounds chicken wings, pieces
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix Seasoning Mix, cornmeal and parsley in large resealable plastic bag. Add wings, several at a time, to bag; shake until evenly coated.
- Arrange wings in single layer on 2 foil-lined shallow baking pans. Place pans on separate racks in oven.
- Bake 15 minutes. Switch pans between racks (no need to turn wings). Bake 15 minutes longer or until chicken is cooked through.