• 12 ounces McCain® Sweet Potato Fries
• 2 cups grated cheddar cheese or as needed
• ½ cup chopped red onions
• ¾ cup sour cream
• ½ cup chopped tomatoes
• ¼ cup bacon bits
• ¼ cup sliced, pickled jalapeños
1. Prepare sweet potato fries according to package directions.
2. Arrange potatoes in a serving skillet and top with grated cheddar and cooked onions.
3. Return to oven or place under broiler until cheese is melted.
4. Top with sour cream, tomatoes, Bacon Bits and jalapeños.
5. Serve and enjoy!
- 28 Dec 2017In the Palm Beach Post
- 18 Dec 2017Source1 Purchasing Employees Volunteer with Feeding South Florida’s “Mobile Food Pantry”
- 26 Oct 2017Purchasing–You Don’t Have To Do It Alone
- 17 Oct 2017Spice up your Catering Profits
- 17 Oct 2017Source1 Purchasing Helps Kick off the 2017 School Year in Delray Beach, Florida